What’s New in the Bathroom World
Did you watch The Block?
Well if you did then you would have seen the latest trends , one of which is the Black, Charcoal and Grey tones used along with wood textures and greenery,creating a real luxury look yet a nice calm mood with in the space.
Simple steps to achieve this are:-
- Choose a feature or colour you love and work around that.
- Compliment with unique tap-ware, Rose Gold, black or Gun Metal Grey all give a wow factor.
- Vessel Basins are still on trend and will be for many years.
- Do not over dress your area, just add a nice plant, candle or some textured towels.
- To create a bathroom that looks bigger than it is install a wall hung vanity.
- Make sure you have as much natural light as possible coming in and ventilation is very important.
- Free standing Baths are selling like hot cakes – get soaking!