Look no further……
It all starts with good groundwork to find a reputable company that will be able to guide you through the renovation process with ease.
A good showroom is a MUST, showcasing all the latest products. Most of us do not have the time to run around to tiling shops, plumbing shops, lighting shops, tapware shops and vanity shops, the list goes on and on. This is why it is important to visit a good, well laid out showroom display, essentially a one-stop-shop.
What makes a good showroom?
- A friendly welcome when entering , with no hard sell.
- A large range of products to include everything required to renovate a bathroom
- Someone to chat to you and guide you through ” how to get started” and what they offer you
- Easy on site parking
- Full bathroom set ups to ‘ touch and feel’ ( even a bath to lie in )
- The ability to book a designer to come to your home when visiting the showroom
- Last but not least the offer of a good cup of coffee or tea, if you want to stay a while